· This information was created on 13 August 2015 , and will be updated as required without notice and take immediate effect.
· TecHome Pty Ltd’s ABN is 20 139 432 456.
· As at 13 August 2015, TecHome’s server provider is Servers Australia (https://www.serversaustralia.com.au)
· TecHome does not offer its products and services to persons under to age of 18
What we do:
We Do protect your information within reasonable limits and to the best of our ability . Our server provider states TecHome’s database and emails are protected by SSL 128 bit encryption (https://www.serversaustralia.com.au/ssl-certificates.php)
- We Do use a reputable bank, ANZ, www.anz.com , with SSL128 bit encrypted secure online checkout
- We Do use your information to process your order and bill you, answer your queries, or any other activity in order to satisfactorily provide you with goods and services you have requested
- We Do use general statistical information collected while you are visiting the TecHome site in order to improve our products and services
- We Do assume an opt in policy of marketing and will send you information regarding TecHome products and services. Please Contact Us in writing or unsubscribe to any of our marketing materialsWe Do securely retain on the TecHome server, information provided by you for the purpose of repeat orders, for example your name, contact details and postal address
- We Do take reasonable steps to ensure your information is as accurate as possible. We may contact you after you have placed an order to verify your details. Please Contact Us in writing if you need to modify or access your information
- We Do, keep a secure record of your email correspondence with TecHome
What we don’t do:
· We Don’t store your credit card details
- We Don’t share or sell your information
- We Don’t accept any liability or responsibility for information obtained or tampered with illegally, for example by hackers, in the course of activities carried out on the TecHome site or in transactions or correspondence with TecHome.
- We Don’t accept responsibility or liability for activities carried out by websites linked to the TecHome website
What you need to be aware of:
· If you prefer not to receive any marketing material from TecHome, please Contact Us in writing to notify us
- At any time, you are entitled to review and update your personal information kept by TecHome. You will need to Contact Us in writing to do so
- TecHome is subject to Australian law, therefore if appropriate authorised government agencies request access to any of your information, we are required by law to do so
- To protect against fraud, we may need to carry out credit checks on our customers/potential customers financial history
- TecHome’s Returns Policy is listed under section 8 of the Terms and Conditions notice on the TecHome website
>> Disclaimer Notices
· TecHome makes every effort to supply up to date and accurate information. However, we do not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever for incorrect information. If you notice any inconsistencies, we welcome your feedback.
- TecHome reserves the right to change, suspend or terminate any part of, or all of the TecHome website without notice.
- TecHome accepts no responsibility or liability for any lost or destroyed data
- TecHome reserves the right to modify the pricing of any products and services, including shipping costs, on the TecHome website without notice and with immediate effect
- TecHome does not accept responsibility or liability for unauthorised misuse or malicious activities incorporating the TecHome website.
- TecHome does not accept any liability whatsoever for circumstances outside of its control in the supply or delivery of products or services
- TecHome endeavours to completely fill orders at time of purchase. If for any reason the product you have ordered is out of stock, TecHome will notify you to arrange an alternative item or a back order. TecHome reserves the right to cancel an order without reason and to fully refund the customer monies paid to TecHome for that order.
- All prices on the TecHome website will be charged in AUD (Australian Dollars), any currency conversions performed on using the tool provided on the TecHome site is an indication only, and are subject to currency fluctuations and applicable bank charges.
- Products and services provided by TecHome are not available to persons under the age of 18, or for persons who are legally prohibited from entering binding agreements.
- It is illegal to order goods and services using false personal information or fraudulent payment options.
· The TecHome website is automatically protected by Copyright Act 1968 & 2006 Amendment (Australia). Therefore, it is prohibited to copy or modify any material or information on the TecHome website.